Prof. Vijay Kumar Sharma
Teaching Experience: 26 Years
Achievements: Presented research/review papers in various International conferences at abroad. Chaired various scientific sessions during the seminars and conferences of national and international repute.
He is a product of DIPSAR (Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, New Delhi) and had earned his first degree in pharmacy from DIPSAR. He did his M.Pharm. from Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi with Pharmaceutical Chemistry as his core specialization. He has got a blend of experience of Research and academics. He has authored 03 books on pharmacy related topics. He has got national and international exposure of pharmaceutical arena to add to his scholastic wisdom.
· Papers Published : National - 80 International – 25
· Papers Presented in Conferences : 55
· Ph.Ds / Projects(M.Pharm.) Guided : 26
· Professional Membership : APTI (Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India)
· Awards :Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) , Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) and Research Assiociateship ( RA) from CSIR, New Delhi