The institute has well furnished library with a rich stock of books for academic needs of both students and staff. National and International journals are also available in library for knowledge of recent research methodologies. The books for competitive examinations such as GPAT are also available in the library. Reference books, Journals, Compact Discs and question books are maintained in separate sections. All the books in library are bar-coded and managed library management software.
M. Pharm dissertations and Project reports submitted by undergraduate students are also archived in the library. All books are classified as per the standard library classification methods ( according to subjects, book name and Author name). The records are maintained on the basis of book name, publisher’s name, author name, Date, Year of publication etc.
|Detail of Library Collections
Subjectwise collection of Books
|Detail of Subjectwise collection of Books
National Journals-22 International Journals -15
Rules and Regulations
- The library is kept open on working days between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- All the students and faculty of the college can borrow books from the library. Books are issued only on library identity cards.
- The books are issued to the students for 14 days and to teachers for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Reference books are not issued from the library.
- The books should be returned on the date marked on the date slip. The books can be re-issued for further 14 days.
- More than one copy of the same book is not issued to one student or teacher.
- Silence should be maintained in the reading room of library.
- Library identity cards are returned at the time of no dues submission.